Happy Blogiversary Living Fiesta!!!
A year ago today I started this blog as a place to share the latest in lifestyle news and trends. Two-hundred-seventy-five posts later I’m happy to see far this site has come and the opportunities for growth ahead!
Over the next year I’ll be changing things up at Living Fiesta. Here are a few of the changes you can expect to see over the next few months:
- Pop culture commentary – Instead of just focusing on bringing you the latest news in entertainment I’ll be mixing in a few more of my own thoughts. Feel free to leave your opinions in the comments section below each post!
- More personal style posts – Living Fiesta started off with more of these but they’ve disappeared a bit recently. Expect to see more personal style based posts in the coming months.
- Product reviews – Who doesn’t love reading about a product before spending their own money? I’ll be posting reviews of different beauty products to help you decide if it’s worth buying or not. Curious about a specific product? Email me!
- Feeding Fiesta – Restaurant reviews are another topic that started hot here on Living Fiesta and eventually fizzled. From now on I’ll be posting weekly food news and reviews over at a separate site – look for it’s launch next week!
- Social media – I’m sure you’re already following my personal Twitter account @EstaFiestaPR but now you can follow @LivingFiesta as well. On Pinterest? Check out Living Fiesta and Esta Fiestafor beauty and fashion photos.
Got something in particular you’d like to see? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know your thoughts.
Thanks again for all your support over the past year and I look forward to the year ahead!
– Esta Fiesta